Dec 22, 2008

WWC Is over!

Apparently, Webkinz World Club (WWC) is over. It's over because it was basically for my school to sign up so they could play with me. BUT I forgot to give people my blog address. Thankfully, nobody signed up. Thanks to all the people who AT LEAST read my post. I hate and like to cancel the club. I hate to close it down becuz i wanted new friends and i liked it so it takes something off my hands to worry about. Life gets a little hard around holiday season! You know what?! I'm going to quit with this webkinz thing. I'm only going to post about webkinz when i get a new one. Speaking, of webkinz, I got a(n) new one! It's a(n) Black & White Cat. (Lil' Kinz). Vote to Comment on what i should name it:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Either:
Frisky
OR
Carly
Or if you have another suggestion on what i should name it, comment and tell me and i will add it to my list for other people to vote on it. :)

No comments: